Done with the transfer, now refurbishing starts..

Doing the pod hatches I did a little experiment with DIY anti skid paint. I used sand from the beach which i first washed to remove all salt. I then put it through a sieve and mixed it with 3 parts paint. The mixture needs to be stirred constantly and it can not be applied like regular paint but rather has to be “poked” on to get a uniform distribution of the sand. I am quite happy with the result. Look is ok, feel on bare feet is also good. However I will not use this method for other parts of the boat as i imagine it quite uncomfortable for sitting. Also for me the look is a bit too chaotic. I will still do the other two pod hatches the same way though.